Patients are able to view their own medical records including test results by using patient online access. For further information on how to obtain this, please see the Patient Online Access page.
If unable to use Online Access, please call the surgery after 2.00pm to enquire about test results. It is the patient’s responsibility to contact the surgery to get their results. Results are not given out before 2.00pm as this is a busy time for the practice. Your understanding and co-operation is very much appreciated.
NHS have launched an app which will enable patients to:
- Book GP appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access a range of other healthcare services inc symptoms checker
- Review their medical records
- Register for organ donation
- Set NHS data use preferences
- 24/7 accessible
- Patients need to be aged 13 years old and above